The perfect candidate will have completed 3 years of college looking to fulfill an internship requirement. Though We will take on other interns so please don’t hesitate to contact us. He/she will be outgoing with a passion for the watersports or food and beverage industry. Preferably both if possible! You will be challenged but will also have a lot of good times with us.
- Gain real world hands on experience in the watersports and food and beverage industry
- Apply your knowledge in an active business environment
- Work and learn from experienced inventors and sales networks
- Experience a great work environment
- Have the best time ever!
- Eat health foods in the sunshine!
- Work as a cohesive part of our team
- Assist in executing a marketing plan through various outlets including but certainly not limited to:
- Events both local and national
- Social Networking updates
- Creating newsletters
- Maintain the distribution network of literature
- Maintain the intern blog page
- Help with tours and in our kitchen
- Customer Relations
- Manage sales transactions
- Plus many day to day responsibilities
Hi, I am Hanna your new kitesurfing teacher.
Working in South Spain as a trainer for begginers.